|Take the “grind” out of grinding coffee beans with Curtis® Portion Control Coffee Grinders. Available in Full-Size and Low-Profile Single Hopper and Dual Hopper models, these superior grinding systems feature fully automatic operation. A host of intelligent design features are incorporated to give you the most efficient, dependable and easy-to operate coffee grinders you can buy.
A Warranty That Out-Performs The Rest.
Curtis® Provides the Best Coffee Grinder Warranty in the Business… Full One-Year Warranty on all components…and 40 months or 40,000 lbs. of coffee on grinding burrs.
Performance Features Unmatched By Any Other Grinder
• Fully Automatic Operation.
• Solid State, Dual Range Timers – Ensures precise portion control in all portion sizes.
• Models ILG & ISLG “Interlock” with Gemini® Systems - To create a foolproof fresh-grind/fresh-brew coffee center.
• Infinitely Adjustable Grind Settings – From extra-coarse to extra-fine grinding.
• Fully Adjustable Portion Size – 1 oz. to 27 oz. (20 oz. on ILG and ISLG).
• Larger Hopper Capacity than Competitive Models – Reduces labor costs with less frequent refills.
• Full-Size Models: SHG: Single 6 lb. Hopper DHG/ILG: Dual 7.5 lb. ea. Hopper
• Low-Profile Models: SLG: Single 5 lb. Hopper ISLG: Single 5 lb. Hopper
• One-Button Grinding – Automatically stops when portion is fully distributed.
• Dual Hopper Models – Lighted select/start buttons begins grinding process as hopper is selected. No “two step” process!
• Single Hopper Models – Single select/start switch.
• Positive Flow Auger – For uninterrupted coffee dispensing.
• Self-Adjusting Brew Rails – Easily handle large Gemini brew baskets and all other basket models and sizes.
• Gemini® Match Profile – Wider base than competitive models. Brew rails never extend beyond housing with larger baskets.
• Large Grinding Burrs – Provide faster more efficient operation.
• Highly Accurate and Consistent Throw – For even distribution, dust reduction.
• Uniform Grind.
• Powerful 1/2 hp Motor – Equipped with safety circuit breaker.
• Standard 120VAC Operation.